HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Set up your account
– In order for us to deliver to you, we’ll need some details. Obviously, your details will be treated with the utmost privacy and security. Security is very important to us.
– We need to know your delivery address, your contact and payment details. We will then give you an account number and ask you to set a password for your account. Please make sure your details are kept somewhere you can remember as this will help us to locate your account if you call or email us.
– Once your account has been set up, you’ll be able to view your order summary again in your ‘shopping cart’ page.
Place an order
– Browse through our online product selection – there are lots of delicious organic and biodynamic food for you to choose from, all sourced from reliable producers and farmers. Our shops carry more than 10000 products, all cannot be available online. So if you can’t find the product you need, please come and visit one of our shops or contact us.
– Simply click on the button at the right of the screen and the items will be added to your shopping basket. You can increase or decrease the quantity by clicking on the plus or minus buttons next to the product. If you change your mind then click on the Remove button next to the item you no longer want.
– The minimum we ask that you spend on each order is 250 dirhams for free delivery. Otherwise we charge 50 dhs.
– We take payment on the day of delivery by cash or card. We accept all major credit and debit cards including Switch, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Delta. We do not accept payment by cheques. When we make your delivery you will receive your receipt.
– All web pages that involve the display or transmission of personal information (especially things such as credit card details) are encrypted using industry-standard 128-bit SSL security. This SSL encryption prevents any third party from seeing any personal information that is passed between your computer and our website.
– Please do not email us credit card details – email is insecure by nature.
Choose delivery or pick up
– You have the choice to be delivered or collect your order from our Sheik Zayed shop. It might be your preference to collect your order yourself as we will deliver to certain areas on certain days. Hopefully this day will suit your needs but if doesn’t you can always choose to pick up your order at the shop at your convenience. It’s better for the environment and means our vans can do more deliveries in a day. You don’t have to be in – just tell us who to leave your delivery with, a
maid, a security guard or a friend. Give us a ring and we’ll talk through the options.
– We sometimes need to get in touch with you if there is an issue that will affect your delivery. For example if our driver cannot find your house or apartment, if a product has become unavailable etc. Please could you provide us with a contact telephone number and email address so we can contact you. This information will only be used to contact you regarding your account. We will not send you any further information unless you confirm that you would like to receive our
-Just click on the Log-in link and enter your account number (or email address) and password. You’ll then be taken to your account page, where you can see your current order. If you’ve forgotten your account number or password, please contact us.
043382822 / 043382911
Our lines are open Sun to Thu: 8am – 5pm
For general enquiries:
For marketing and press enquiries: