QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
How do I set up an account?
– In order for us to deliver to you, we’ll need some details. Obviously, your details will be treated with the utmost privacy and security. Security is very important to us.
– We need to know your delivery address, your contact and payment details. We will then give you an account number and ask you to set a password for your account. Please make sure your details are kept somewhere you can remember as this will help us to locate your account if you call or email us.
– Once your account has been set up, you’ll be able to view your order summary again in your ‘shopping cart’ page.
How do I place an order?
– Browse through our online product selection – there are lots of delicious organic and biodynamic food for you to choose from, all sourced from reliable producers and farmers. Our shops carry more than 10,000 products, all cannot be available online. So if you can’t find the product you need, please come and visit one of our shops or contact us.
– Simply click on the button at the right of the screen and the items will be added to your shopping basket. You can increase or decrease the quantity by clicking on the plus or minus buttons next to the product. If you change your mind then click on the Remove button next to the item you no longer want.
How do I pay?
– We take payment on the day of delivery by cash or card. We accept all major credit and debit cards including Switch, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Delta. We do not accept payment by cheques. When we make your delivery you will receive your receipt.
– All web pages that involve the display or transmission of personal information (especially things such as credit card details) are encrypted using industry-standard 128-bit SSL security. This SSL encryption prevents any third party from seeing any personal information that is passed between your computer and our website.
– Please do not email us credit card details – email is insecure by nature.
Do I have the choice between delivery or pick up?
– You have the choice to be delivered or collect your order from our Sheik Zayed rd shop. It might be your preference to collect your order yourself as we will deliver to certain areas on certain days. It’s better for the environment and means our vans can do more deliveries in a day. Hopefully this day will suit your needs but if doesn’t you can always choose to pick up your order at the shop at your convenience. When we deliver, you don’t have to be in – just tell us who to leave your delivery with, a maid, a security guard or a friend. Give us a ring and we’ll talk through the options.
Why do I need to give my contact details?
– We sometimes need to get in touch with you if there is an issue that will affect your delivery. For example if our driver cannot find your house or apartment, if a product has become unavailable etc. Please provide us with a contact telephone number and email address so we can contact you. This information will only be used to contact you regarding your account. We will not send you any further information unless you confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter.
How do I log in?
– Just click on the Log-in link and enter your account number (or email address) and password. You’ll then be taken to your account page, where you can see your current order. If you’ve forgotten your account number or password, please contact us.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
How do I change my delivery details?
– You can change your delivery information, or add delivery details in My Account section. Just log in and amend your details as necessary.
How do I change my password?
– You can update your password at any time online. Log in, click on My account, then go to the Change password link. You’ll be prompted to confirm your old password and then enter your new password.
Can I change my credit card details?
– You can update your card details at any time online. Log in, click on My account, then click on the Card details link. You will then see your current payment details (partially obscured for security reasons).
– If your card has expired or there has been a problem taking payment, you will see a warning displayed in red at the top of the page.
– Click the ‘change’ button to enter details of your new card. And remember, please do not email us credit card details as email is never secure.
– Please note that if we have tried to take payment and your card has been refused then you will not be able to access your account, other than to update your details, until the payment has cleared and this can take up to 24 hours.
– Therefore if you would like to make any amendments to your order before the payment has cleared, please contact us as soon as possible.
How do I view my orders?
– To view your statement and history of recent purchases, log in, click on My account, then go to the Statement link.
QUESTIONS ABOUT DELIVERIES
What is your delivery charge?
– Delivery is free in Dubai for all orders above 250dhs. Below 250dhs we charge 50dhs per delivery. In Abu Dhabi, we deliver every Saturday only. Delivery is free for orders above 1000dhs. Below 1000dhs we charge 50dhs. Alternatively we have two pick up points, in our Masdar Shop and behind Mushrif Mall.
Why can’t I pick my delivery day and time?
– Dubai is very spread out so we have divided it into areas. We deliver to certain areas on certain days – it’s better for the environment, and means to we can do more deliveries in one day. If you are not able to be at your home on the day of delivery we can leave your order with a pre-designated person who can arrange payment.
Why don’t you deliver to my area?
– We are working hard to include new areas so if yours is not included, do let us know and we will endeavour to add it soon!
How will my order be delivered?
– Your order is picked from our Sheikh Zayed road shop and delivered that same day. It is delivered in a refrigerated van to ensure that the produce stay fresh.
What about the boxes?
– The boxes can be re-used so please give your old boxes to our driver for the next time!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FRUIT AND VEGETABLE BOXES
What is in the fruit and vegetable boxes?
– Each week we change the contents of the fruit and vegetable boxes according to what is available. The contents will change slightly each week with the seasons. You may add to the boxes by ordering additional items from our fruit or vegetable section but we can’t change the contents of the boxes.
How do I know what is in the box each week?
– Our website will have updated information about the boxes!